Tell a Story
Choose photos from each part of the day to show a comprehensive and compelling start-to-finish story.
Break the day into logical parts and allocate a number of photos to each.
For example, there are 10 parts of a wedding included in the bulleted list below. You could allocate 10 newlywed photos and then 4 photos for each other part of the day. This would be about 46 photos, which is great for a 30-page book or album.
- Guest arrivals
- Wedding ceremony
- Cocktail hour
- Family photos
- Cake Cutting
Recommended # of Images
Narrowing down the many photographs from your day and choosing your favorite images for a photo book sometimes feels like a difficult task.
Many of my clients like to select their own images. Others ask for my expertise in selecting images that tell their story. Regardless of how your images are selected, use the guidelines below to help with selecting your overall number of images.
2 pages = 1 spread
- 20 pages (10 spreads) = approximately 32 images
- 30 pages (15 spreads) = approximately 50 images
- 40 pages (20 spreads) = approximately 65 images
- 50 pages (25 spreads) = approximately 80 images
- 60 pages (30 spreads) = approximately 95 images
- 70 pages (35 spreads) = approximately 110 images
- 80 pages (40 spreads) = approximately 95 images