Immerse your eye in remarkable photography and precious memories. Nothing interrupts the beauty and nothing breaks the mood with lay-flat photo books. Why would anyone want a gutter, gap, or seam down the middle of their cherished photos?
The seamless, full-view construction is flat-out gorgeous. The book remains open and on display without needing to apply pressure with your hand or use a plate of brownies to keep it from flopping over. Rather than futzing around with the mechanics of the book, just open and admire.
Recommended # of Images
Narrowing down the many photographs of your day and choosing your favorite images for a photo book is a difficult task. Many of my clients like to select their own images. Others ask for my expertise in selecting images that tell their story. Regardless of how your images are selected, use the guidelines below in selecting your overall number of images.
2 pages = 1 spread
- 20 pages (10 spreads) = approximately 32 images
- 30 pages (15 spreads) = approximately 50 images
- 40 pages (20 spreads) = approximately 65 images
- 50 pages (25 spreads) = approximately 80 images
- 60 pages (30 spreads) = approximately 95 images
- 70 pages (35 spreads) = approximately 110 images
- 80 pages (40 spreads) = approximately 95 images
New Photo Books to Come!
We are currently in the process of updating our photo book options. Stay tuned for an update in the near future.
Photo books are available in three square sizes.
- Small, 8″ x 8″
- Medium, 10″ x 10″
- Large, 12″ x 12″
These not only reflect modern trends but enable you to easily size your book down for parent or relative photobooks.