No Hidden Fees or Costs
Every package includes your final color-corrected digital images.
There are no additional fees or hidden costs to receive your files.
- Wedding photography by Anne Stephenson (vaccinated)
- ~100 photos per hour
- Photo selection
- Color correction and consistency
- Optional sneak peek gallery/social posting
- 4-6 week gallery turnaround time
- Private on-line gallery
- Full-size color JPG files
- Social-media-ready JPG files
- Selected full-size black/white JPG files
- Full print-release document
- Crystal USB backup drive options
- Venue/site visit for photo opportunities and lighting (great for backyard weddings!)
- 30-mile complimentary travel
- Timeline/planning assistance
- 6-month file archiving
À la Carte Options
These popular photo options are also available for couples:
- Engagement portraits
- Wedding albums
- Bridal portraits
- Fine art prints
- Wall art
- Rehearsal dinner coverage
- Non-disclosure agreement
Elopements and micros weddings (less than 20 people) begin at $710.
Wedding packages start at $1675 and can be customized, even by the half hour, to meet your needs.
50% of package due as retainer to reserve wedding date.
All packages are subject to applicable taxes.
Prices and services may change without notice.
Suggested Hours of Coverage
Depending on your priorities, how many family photos you desire, and the number of hours of your event, you will want to factor your photography into your timeline.
For example, some couples choose not to include the getting ready portion of the day or decide that they would rather have details incorporated into the day vs. a separate shooting time.
Some also opt for a “first look” where both partners see each other before the ceremony. This may be followed by a family photo session. If you’re less about tradition (seeing your partner before the ceremony in their attire) and all about getting to the reception and cocktail hour, this is a great option.
Generally speaking, these are the current Colorado trends:
Micro weddings – 2 to 3 hours coverage
Small weddings – 4 to 6 hours of coverage
Larger weddings – 7 to 10 hours of coverage
If you’re not sure how many hours you need, we can talk through a few scenarios for your photography options.
Contact me today and let’s figure out what works best for you.